OUR TEAM


-

-

Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer Play Book-Monster Straw Painting

Well we completed another project out of our Summer Play Book.  Monster Straw Painting!  It was pretty fun!  Noah LOVED it!  Jonah did pretty well.  Eli got frustrated pretty easily with it. (He was having an off day due to a VBS hangover.)








We just used the acrylic paints that we already had.  Some of them were a little too thick and that made it hard to blow with the straw.  I would suggest using thinner paint.  That would probably make it easier to blow around the paper. That's why Eli got frustrated.  We waited until the next day to glue on googly eyes on our blobs of paint and our monsters came to life.  Easy, cheap and held their interest!  My kind of project! :)

~Kristee

2 comments:

shellygoguen said...

I love your list of fun summer activities to overcome boredom! You've saved me HOURS of searching and scouring Pinterest. Thanks Kristee! P.S. I'm really enjoying reading your blog - thank you for your willingness to share your life with us!

Kristeeleeh said...

You're welcome Shelly! Thanks for your sweet words! I figured all of my wasted hours on Pinterest should benefit more than just me! :)

~Kristee

Post a Comment