OUR TEAM


-

-

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall Play Book

So you may remember my Summer Play Book...you know the one we failed miserably at?! :)  I figured that we'd give it a go for the fall as well!  We are out of school for 2 1/2 weeks for fall!  (I love our schedule here! ) So I wanted to come up with some memory makers!  Where did I go?  Why Pinterest of course!

I've compiled a list of 25 different activities, recipes, crafts, and games.  There is a little something for everyone!  I'm planning on giving myself through Thanksgiving to get these all done.  :)



Fall 2013 Play Book

1. Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes (My most favorite recipe from Pinterest of ALL time)
2.  Pumpkin Jar-o'-Lanterns
3.  Roll a Pumpkin Game
4.  Paint a Pumpkin Rock
5.  Make Apple Butter
6.  Paper Plate Spider Web
7.  Candy Corn Bark
8.  Googly Eye Halloween Wreath
9.  Mummy Jar Lights
10.  Pine Cone Spiders
11.  Paper Plate Owl
12.  Paper Bag Scarecrow
13.  Salt Dough Leaves
14.  Pumpkin Pancakes
15.  Craft Stick Scarecrows
16.  Pumpkin Fudge
17.  Glow in the Dark Spider Web
18. Carve Pumpkins
19.  Roast Pumpkin Seeds
20.  Color by Letter Turkey
21.  Thanksgiving Bingo
22.  Thankful Tree
23.  Indian Corn
24.  Hand print Turkeys
25.  Paper plate Turkeys

I hope you make some great memories with your family this fall!

~Enjoy!
Kristee

1 comments:

shellygoguen said...

Just wanted to say thank you and to let you know I'm enjoying your fall playbook. I don't really "DO" pinterest (since it overwhelms me with all the possibilities) so I'm simply going with your suggestions. We're having fun crafting at the Goguen house. :)

Post a Comment