OUR TEAM


-

-

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Trainer Notes: Catch UP

Hey friends!

You might have noticed that I've been MIA for a little while.  That's because I've been spending time with these cuties!








Ahhh...they are SO HANDSOME!  :)  Micah is starting to interact with Jonah more now!  I expect that the two of them will be best buddies before too long! :)

I've really been spending my time these last few weeks trying to get myself into a schedule.  I've been being more intentional about getting things done and being more self-disciplined.  If I don't, things get CRAZY fast! :)  I've trying to be a "keeper of the home" as described in Titus 2.  I'm not necessarily obsessed with keeping things clean, rather I've been more focused on keeping things comfortable, functional, and homey!  

The boys are all doing well.  Eli & Noah are both doing great in school, and have just begun their soccer seasons.  Jonah and Micah are having fun together at home.  I'm enjoying this special time with Jonah doing fun projects without big brothers taking over! :)  

~Many Blessings,
Kristee





0 comments:

Post a Comment