OUR TEAM


-

-

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Eat @HOME Day #3: Pancake Squares

Last night's Dinner was Pancake Squares.  I was very happy with how they turned out.  The recipe is very similar to my regular pancake recipe.  Most everyone will have the ingredients already on hand to make these and those ingredients are CHEAP! :)  I quadrupled the batch, just like I normally do when I make regular pancakes.  I wanted to have leftovers to pop in the freezer for a quick breakfast.

They were very easy to mix up!  I made a 13x9 pan plain and two 8x11.25 pans.  One was chocolate chip and one was blueberry.
Before I baked them



The team liked them.  Jeff thought they were just OK.  They are obviously thicker than regular pancakes, more of a cake texture.  I thought they were really good.  I liked being able to just pour into the pans and bake in the oven, instead of flipping individual pancakes.  I would make these again. 

 They would make a great breakfast for a crowd.  I'm thinking MOPS breakfast, mommas! :)  They are also very customizable.  You could do banana with walnuts and cinnamon.  The website also showed a cinnamon roll option.  It looks yummy too!
We added eggs, turkey bacon, strawberries for our Breakfast-Dinner!



Here is the rest of my Eat @HOME August Menu!
Enjoy!

~Kristee






0 comments:

Post a Comment